Nothing And Everything

I might, to you mean nothing,
A mere speck of dust you brush aside,
A lost trail your feet never tried,
Yet, I am your everything.

I am that light,
Prancing through a blind man's iris,
A sole spectrum of bliss,
Alighting his path, lending sight.

I am that sound,
Picking its way through one deaf ear,
An unheard church bell chimming a song so dear
Unravelling rhythms long drowned.

I am that stream,
Trickling through one tender heart,
Soothing that soul ripped and torn apart,
Wiping blemishes off to a gleam.

I am that spark,
That sets aflame a dry, dead wood,
Letting it sizzle & sputter as much as it could,
To create its own subtle mark.

I am the source and the strife,
I am that very fate in disguise,
In the end, when all your dreams scatter,
It's only I that will matter.

When your life tumbles down many a steep slope,
Wield me as a warrior his sword,
Slashing through tyranny that life may accord,
I am that chance, your last one,
Indeed I am 'hope'.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Girl Who Wrote About the Cow

The Tale of the Invisible Girl

The Hijab clad Heroine